Breakfast #bars recipe: Ingredients
5 cups ( 450g ) uncooked oatmeal (quick oats)
1 1/3 cups ( 340g ) peanut butter
1 cup ( 250ml ) coconut cream or milk
3 tbsp honey
1. Open a pack or a can of coconut cream. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add honey and mix well.
3. Add peanut butter and mix everything together with a spoon.
4. Add uncooked oatmeal and mix well. You may need to use your hands at this point (use disposable gloves)
5. Flatten the mix in a dish.
6. Chill in the fridge overnight (or minimum 2hrs) then cut into 12 or 16 bars.